Types of Tickets I Handle
I handle your toughest tickets and criminal (misdemeanor) citations. Here are a few you might recognize:
- Failure to stop
- Improper / prohibited turn
- Failure to signal or improper signal
- High occupancy vehicle (HOV / carpool) lane violation
- Using a cell phone or electronic device while driving
- Improper lane change or travel
- Operating a motor vehicle without insurance
- Following too closely
- Reckless driving
- Negligent driving in the 1st or 2nd degree
- Driving while license suspended
- DUI / DWI
- Hit and run
My Track Record
So far, I've kept tickets off of my clients' records 99.3% of the time*:
- Completely dismissed: 34%
- Reduced to non-moving violation (with a fine reduction): 35%
- Reduced to non-moving violation: 29%
- Deferred: 1.3%
- I'll go to court for you.
You won't need to step foot in court.
- Money back guarantee
If I can't keep the ticket off of your record, you'll get your money back.
- I'm a nice guy and I enjoy what I do!
That makes me pretty unique among lawyers.